Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Countdown to NOVA #1



Hello All,

The Last few weeks have been busy! Emergency build sessions, Last minute projects, and prep for the event itself have filled the dance cards of most of the staff. Rest assured that this is good news for those going to the NOVA this year as it will be the best one yet!

I have several "Special Projects" I am currently working on and I wanted to share one of them with folks today. Last time I mentioned the fantastic terrain made by Bandua Wargames. Well I manages to get my hands on a few and actuality got one finished.

Take a look:







This Building will be placed somewhere in the hall. Keep an eye out for it.

I also took a few snaps of the "Metro" style shelves that much of the behind the scenes NOVA gear is kept. perhaps you can spot something of interest?






  Over the next few days I will reveal more cool stuff about NOVA 2014. Keep watching!

Later

RGH

No comments:

Post a Comment