Here with another NOVA Open build session Picture report. Another Build session has come and gone. This one on the heels of Adepticon so as expected the turn out was about a third of our normal for this year. Still a lot of stuff got some paint on it so I am overall pleased.
This is the list of what I wanted to get done and most of it was at least worked on. Unfortunately we still need to attend to the large amount of scatter several system are using :(
- The Trees have been sanded (around 200)
- Tree bases were cut out and sanded (around 40)
- The rest of the LOS blockers were primed (around 84)
- 42 of the LOS blockers were highlighted with airbrushes
- All of the Warmachine hills were primed
- Cast Tree stumps primed (around 20)
- All water features cleaned up and primed (About 40)
- all other assembled Hills were primed
- Narrative Lunar scatter was primed
- Warmachine Tectonic Craft studio pieces left unpainted from last year were airbrushed.
- Infinity Terrain- ladders added and sand applied as needed (Ready for priming next time.)
Not Bad for 11 people. Lets go to the pictures.
|Lots of trees|
|Future Tree Bases|
|LOS Blockers drying in the sun|
|Airbrush station (first of the year)|
|Hills water features and Tree stumps primed|
|Tree Stumps being prepped|
|Tectonic craft studios Houses|
|Look at all the colors|
|Infinity getting the once over.|
For Lunch it was deli style sandwiches and pasta salad (No Picture)
That's all the time I have for now. See you at the next build.